Location: Rotterdam area
For one of our clients in the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry we are looking for a Senior Process Engineer.
The Senior Process Engineer supports the Concept Project Manager and/or the Technology Project Leads, and may act as Study Lead. You will work on translating high level functional process requirements into conceptual process designs using general engineering principles and experience.
Your activities are, for example:
- Perform in depth evaluations of external process technologies;
- Execute basic engineering calculations in various disciplines and consult with subject matter experts where required;
- Work (in a team) to frame and deliver a specific scope and you may need to work on several projects simultaneously in different roles;
- Focus on client expectations, solid deliverables and in-time delivery is essential. Final deliverables will need to be presented both in solid technical documents as well as in high level achievement summaries.
- FPSO experience is essential;
- A relevant technical University degree or higher educational level in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering;
- You have 6+ years of experience in your field of expertise and shall preferably have successfully fulfilled multidisciplinary Project Engineering roles in concept/basic design phases of projects.