- Keep track of relevant legislation of flag state, classification society, IMO and other relevant bodies and initiate required action as required;
- Use all available data for decision-making (existing business intelligence dashboards like Downtime, Cost control, Inventory and Asset management);
- Ensure the assigned asset is fit for purpose in the broadest sense; Prepare and control the yearly R&M and investment budgets for the assigned assets Responsible for the daily repair and maintenance (R&M) on board the assigned vessel(s), in close co-ordination with TD staff and other disciplines as required.
- Act as a Project Manager; organise and control the repair and maintenance (R&M) of the assigned assets including damage repairs, modifications and project preparations;
- Actively propose and support standardisation of working methods and improvement of procedures
- Approve purchase orders and invoices for the assets assigned as per authorisation matrix Assist in the yearly reporting of the Technical Status and a Vessel Inspection Sheet;
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of the workscope and budget for portcalls wrt R&M, modifications or project preparations
- Responsible for maintaining the Repair list including overdue maintenance, long term investments and required modifications for projects.
- Collaborate/communicate with crew.