- Ensure the timely and effective maintenance, testing, installation and integration of survey and ROV equipment.
- Testing of equipment prior to shipment/mobilisation;
- Perform equipment calibrations;
- Fault-finding and maintenance of equipment and data network;
- Liaise with the on-board Survey Engineers during operations;
- Equipment administration, reporting and log keeping including tracking of equipment;
- Testing and interfacing of survey sensors and systems to vessel, ROV, online and offline systems;
- Adhere to maintenance (preventive-maintenance) schedule for all equipment and communicate this with Supervisor Survey Engineering. Communicate with the Unit Head ROV, Supervisor Survey Support Engineering and Asset manager on all technical issues.
- MTS electronics degree (HNC level);
- Knowledge of analogue electronics, interfacing techniques, as well as digital signal processing.
- Preferably experience in offshore survey industry with pipeline and/or subsea construction projects;
- Preferably experience working with ROVs, acoustic positioning and general survey systems; Diagnostic-, fault-finding and repair capabilities;
- Preparing work packages.