As (Senior) Installation Engineer you will work in the Business Unit Wind. The objective of this Business Unit is to drive the global energy transition by bringing company’s experience to the offshore wind industry. As a (Senior) Installation Engineer you provide technical work preparation services for product development, studies, tenders and projects in the offshore Wind industry.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities include the following:
- Develop offshore execution methods for offshore projects, nomination of required equipment, concept and detail design of lifting arrangements etc.;
- Perform engineering, technical project preparation and execution support of offshore projects, i.e. heavy lift installation and removal projects;
- Review and organize review of internal and external deliverables (drawings, reports and procedures);
- Prepare subcontractor Scope of Works.
You are a team player who organizes and plans the work and the involvement of others effectively and efficiently. You are quality and result oriented and have the ability to adapt easily when needed. Next to this you take the different interests of different divisions of the organization and mutual relations into account. You recognize the effects and results of your own decisions or activities on other parts of the organization.
Furthermore, you have:
- A Bachelor and/or Master degree Civil Engineering, Maritime or Mechanical Engineering;
- A minimum of 4-7 years’ experience in engineering, project preparation and execution of offshore projects;
- Excellent analytical, practical and pragmatic skills;
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written;
- Supervisory and coaching skills to provide guidance to less experienced engineers;
- The ambition to work (temporarily) offshore on our vessels, overseas or in our other offices.