For this assignment the organization would require you to design the integrated control system architecture and select an ICSS. The FPSOs and FGSs are monitored, controlled and safeguarded by an ICSS (Integrated Control and Safety System).
To ensure that all required areas for this assignment are covered, you will (together with the project partners):
- Participate in Safety Studies;
- Participate in vendor selection;
- Develop a project specific system design with all associated documentation;
- Propose and investigate various ICSS solutions;
- Ensure that the system is fully in line with the Regulatory regime, Classification requirements, SBM standards and Client requirements.
- Review Cause & Effect Diagrams, Control & Safeguarding Philosophy, F&G layouts, etc.
Our client is looking for candidates who have an MSc or BSc (TU/HTS) with at least 8 years of experience in advanced ICSS systems within the Oil & Gas industry. You have experience in working in an international environment and you have participated in EPC projects, preferably in similar roles.
You also need to have:
- Experience with different manufacturers;
- Pro-active and good communication skills, both verbal and in writing;
- Experience with application development: C&E, control narratives, package interfaces, etc.;
- Experience with the design & engineering of Vessel Management Systems and ICSS systems on offshore Oil & Gas installations;
- Experience with FLNG is an advantage;
- Can work independently on complex topics;
- Experience with vendor selection (bid review, discussions, etc.);
- Knowledge of international offshore codes is a preference;
- Fluent in English (both verbally and in writing);
- Technical knowledge of various ICSS platforms is a preference;
- A good grasp of the Microsoft office applications;
- Experience with system architecture, interfaces and panel design;
- Willingness to travel.