- At first, you will work exclusively for the Newbuild Crane Vessel project;
- You will prepare the vessel’s installation operations (lifting, sailing, station keeping);
- You are responsible for making calculations;
- You are in charge for mapping the workability of different installation operations;
- You are responsible for managing engineering subcontractors;
- You contribute to the development of a workability tool to support the decisions that have to be made on board;
- You will be member of the Design & Engineering Department and you will report to the Design & Engineering Manager.
- You have a master degree in a relevant engineering discipline (preferable with a specialization in Naval Architecture or a Civil/Mechanical Engineering with links to Naval or Offshore Engineering);
- You have knowledge and/or experience on one or more following disciplines is an asset: motions in waves, structural engineering, mechanical engineering;
- You have knowledge and/or experience on software such as Ansys Aqwa, OrcaFlex and affinity with programming languages such as Python, Mathlab, VBA;
- You are able to communicate at different levels;
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset;
- You can handle strict deadlines and are able to work under pressure;
- You are persistent in a diplomatic way and you value teamwork;
- You are prepared to travel abroad for short missions and interventions on board of the vessel.