- Execute and maintain the agreed (project) document management procedures in line with company guidelines and standards.
- Coordination and execution of all activities concerning and surrounding the assigned Document Management Systems, ensuring accurate and up to date information. Proactively follow-up with document owners to maintain this.
- Communication, registration and maintenance of organizational and client documentation using the applicable Document Management Systems.
- Coordinate and perform all activities necessary to retrieve all third party documentation on time and in line with (project) document management procedures for third parties.
- Generate various document control reports as required and initiate expediting action where needed.
- Provide training for all users of the Document Management Systems.
- Check document deliverables against quality standards prior to administering them.
- Verify compliance with Document Management policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Minimum of 2 years document controlling experience
- Experienced in Document Management and Content Management systems
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Proficient in MS Excel and SharePoint Online