Location: Amsterdam area
For one of our clients in the Oil and Gas industry we are looking for a Project Engineer.
You will have the opportunity to apply your engineering and coordination skills to supply fit-for-purpose TCP solutions, including ancillaries and related equipment. You will work on both commercial and development projects.
Your activities are, for example:
- Perform and/or supervise engineering activities within the assigned projects and ensure engineering documents and project deliverables are delivered on time and within budget. This includes the design of the TCP and all related equipment and ancillaries. Main focus is on the design and analysis of a fit-for-purpose solution that balances product performance, project risks and costs;
- Identify possibilities for improving the competitiveness of our products;
- Manage subcontracted scope of supply;
- Ensure compliance to both engineering as well as project control procedures;
- Provide overall technical support to the project manager;
- Report to the engineering team lead and to the project manager assigned to the project.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering, Offshore or Subsea engineering, or equivalent;
- Graduate engineer or max 3 years of relevant working experience as project engineer;
- Excellent coordination and communication skills;
- Knowledge of composites is advantageous;
- Familiarity with offshore applications and markets is advantageous;
- Good command of the English language (written & spoken) is essential. Dutch is advantageous;
- Good IT-literacy, especially in MS Office.