We are looking for a Travel Booker for our Operations Department who can complement the current team and is able to arrange all travels for the offshore crew and office personnel.
- Organise crew changes according to crew planning;
- Coordinate and/or arrange flights and, if necessary, transport and accommodation for office, offshore crew and subcontractors according to the travel policy;
- Mobilize/demobilize personnel and meet all forthcoming requirements such as visas and/or any other required travel documents;
- Be 24/7 available for travel arrangements according a rotation schedule;
- Liaise with office, subcontractors and (travel) agents for all travel arrangements;
- Liaise with Vessel Managers about most suitable days for crew changes;
- Maintain an audit record of all booked flights, hotels, cars etc.;
- Carry out administrative department related tasks when required.
- BSc level of education and some relevant working experience;
- Excellent computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Good and efficient planning skills;
- Good command of English and preferably Dutch;
- Multi-tasking / flexible / proactive and service oriented attitude;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Driving license;
- Willing to (occasionally) work outside office hours;
- Willing to travel abroad if it’s necessary to coordinate crew changes;
- Proactive and service oriented.