What is the role?
The Test and Termination Asset Manager (High Voltage – HV) is responsible for the management of all HV equipment setups for projects in alignment with the subcontractor’s provided items to complete Test and Termination (T&T) work scopes throughout all projects. Their core responsibility is to provide early on support to project engineering teams by reviewing termination procedures or attending any trainings or mock-ups planned by project teams as well as assessment of subcontractor personnel’s quality of good workmanship through trade tests.
In alignment with project requirements, they are in charge to develop the detailed T&T equipment setup for projects and will ensure that adequate arrangements are in place with T&T subcontractor’s provided materials and own materials where required.
For the company's own equipment, they are preparing cost assessments to allow evaluation of current and potential future equipment setups to improve the overall efficiency and reliability of T&T activities for projects.
In the role they will liaise closely with the Eemshaven warehouse team to plan, procure, prepare and conduct T&T equipment for mobilisations with a standardised equipment concept to reduce overall preparation times as well as logistical documentation.
What will your responsibilities involve?
- Development and management of own T&T tools and material infrastructure
- Preparation of tool setups in alignment with subcontractor provided and own equipment for T&T activities in all projects with support from Service Operations Lead
- Supporting project engineers with termination procedure reviews and presence at mock-ups
- Preparation of training requirements for subcontractor T&T personnel to ensure best performance and preparation of jointing personnel according to project specific scope of works
- Participation and conduction of trade tests for subcontractor personnel in alignment with project teams
- Development of the company's material concepts as well as potential business cases in alignment with Pull In & T&T Manager to improve cost impact and performance of T&T equipment setups for global projects
- Supporting warehouse team with preparation of project equipment for mobilisations
What are we looking for?
- Detailed technical knowledge of Inter Array Grid Test & Termination activities and tools for 33 and 66kV offshore wind farms
- Preferably, experience with Test and Termination activities for OWF export cables greater or equal to 120kV
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in a HV jointer’s position or supervising role for T&T in the offshore wind industry
- Extensive Jointing experience with 33kV and 66kV installations of termination products from different manufacturers (Pfisterer/TE/Nexans/NKT)
- Willingness to temporarily conduct short offshore trips for familiarisation of T&T work teams with equipment setups when necessary