As Tender Coordinator you will support the sales activities and you will need to align with all departments, specialists and potential external parties to gather all necessary information to develop the tender content in compliance with the Invitation to tender from the client.
Based on your technical experience you are responsible for calculating the costs of often large-scale offshore projects based on drawings, customer requirements and (commercial) parts lists.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Studying requirements and drawings;
- Preparation of budgets;
- Determining the cost price;
- Coordinate input from other departments within the organisation;
- Requesting prices and specifications from suppliers and subcontractors (together with Purchasing Department);
- Prepare/support for customer-oriented quotations;
- Continuous improvement of calculation and analysis models to increase accuracy and reality;
- Assisting in variations of work;
- Coordination of smaller requests;
- You ensure/support in accurate file transfers to the project management team.
For this position you need to have:
- Relevant technical study at BSc. Level (mechanical engineering, etc.);
- Skilled with 2D and 3D CAD drawings;
- Experienced in drawing up cost estimates;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, take ownership and are result oriented;
- Good command of English language (written & verbal);
- Experience with software packages such as Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel;
- You are stress resistant;
- You work well independently, but you also feel good about yourself in a team;