Location: Rotterdam area
For an operator in the Netherlands we are looking for a Central Control Room Operator.
As CCR Operator it is your responsibility to control the production processes on the to him assigned installations such that, in consultation with buyers, the contractual agreed gas nominations are attained with respect to quantity and quality whilst ensuring compliance with statutory and company rules and regulations.
Your activities are, for example:
- To validate production data and to carry out computer simulations to optimise the utilisation of production facilities, including pipelines;
- To initiate work orders (MOEC) to change instrument settings and safeguarding settings.
- To initiates work orders when corrective maintenance on CCR equipment is required.
- To ensure that the Operations electronic logbook is kept active and accurate at all times.
- To communicate with buyers and pipeline owners regarding production nominations.
- To assist the installation crew when process tests are being carried out.
- To monitor the status of the installation processes and carry out corrective actions through an active alarm management and to inform the installation crews about actions to take when necessary.
- An Engineering degree (MTS / HND or equivalent), with at least 5 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas or Chemical Industry;
- Solid understanding of process facilities and production equipment and sound knowledge of operating the assigned data control and monitoring systems;
- Able to communicate two-way with all personnel onboard all Production facilities as well as with third parties;
- Able to present technical reports clearly;
- Able to report concise both verbally and in writing;
- Able to analyse production data and make improvements based upon it.