- Perform the tendering and contracting process as assigned by the Team Lead Procurement Contracts, in line with approved procedures;
- Select suppliers and conduct pre-qualifications and evaluation of potential suppliers;
- Data analysis and structuring the tender scope in cooperation with the technical department.
- Prepare/submit tender packages including draft frame agreements to selected suppliers;
- Prepare bid-evaluation sheets for internal review and approval;
- Negotiate Terms and Conditions and pricing with vendors in liaison with the Legal Department;
- Manage the assigned portfolio of frame agreements/contracts.
- BSc or MSc degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Business Engineering & management Commercial Law or equivalent experience NEVI 1&2 etc.,
- Minimum of 5 years’ contracting or tactical procurement experience
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch languages, both written and spoken