Location: Dordrecht area
For one of our clients in the Oil and Gas industry we are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist for E&I and Equipment.
A Supply Chain Specialist, you develop, manage and execute the supply chain strategy including development of strategic alliances for the assigned product portfolio and negotiate and conclude framework contracts all within given financial authority level in line with Supply Chain Strategy.
Your activities are, for example:
- Search for, develop and build (strategic) partnerships with (strategic) co-makers and subcontractors for the assigned product portfolio;
- Solve critical purchase or performance issues in close co-operation with Project Directors and Project Buyers involved;
- Gather and provide market information to internal stakeholders;
- Develop, negotiate and conclude strategic framework contracts and terms and conditions in line with Best Value principles, within given financial authority level;
- Ensure overall alignment of Aligned Co-makership across projects;
- Execute market research and signal market developments (technical innovations), judge supplier’s capabilities in close co-operation and decide on usability for the company in close co-operation with cluster Knowledge & Innovation;
- Coordinate in close co-operation with clusters Commercial, Knowledge & Innovation and Projects the execution plan for selected strategic and critical suppliers taking into account contract conditions, functional and technical specifications for the assigned project(s) to ensure an optimal co-operation with third parties, maximum deployment of available knowledge and expertise and mitigation of possible risks;
- Minimize risk and maximize profit of projects at hand;
- Realise aligned co-makership across projects (based on Best Value principles);
- Ensure timely and correct reporting to superior based on set key performance indicators in accordance with applicable procedures and guidelines.
- BSc or degree or a Technical Education;
- Min. 3 years in similar function;
- Knowledge of E&I and Equipment;
- Fluent in English.