As a Subcontract Coordinator we expect you to be part of a team that has to procure (strategic) goods and services for various Transport and Installation (T&I) / Removal and Transport (R&T) projects. You will do this in a cost efficient manner, in time, in accordance with requirements and at acceptable terms and conditions. This will happen in such a manner that onshore and offshore projects can progress according to project execution plan. Your internal stakeholders are Engineers, Project Engineers and Project Managers.
- Review and discuss Scope of Works for services, constructions and equipment;
- Coordinate scopes, specification and terms & conditions with various specialists resulting in an Invitation to Tender;
- Perform market investigations and issue Invitation to Tenders;
- Coordinate the bidding process and evaluate proposals;
- Lead the process of clarifications and negotiations resulting in a subcontract or frame agreement;
- Generate Purchase Orders for project related services, constructions and equipment in SAP;
- Provide subcontract input to the commercial part of the Business Units;
- Analyse data, providing up-to-date vendor, product and market information.
As a Subcontract Coordinator you have a highly driven, commercial and inquisitive personality.
Furthermore, you have:
- Bachelor degree in Technical or Business education;
- 5+ years working experience in a technical related industry, preferably offshore;
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in Dutch and English both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of ERP system, preferably SAP;
- Additional Procurement Education (e.g. NEVI);
- Knowledge of order writing including legal aspects;
- In depth knowledge of the procurement process;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Team player, persistent, efficient.