We are seeking for a Structural Engineer Decommissioning to be part of the Bussiness Unit Decommissioning team.
The Bussiness Unit Decommissioning takes care of the removal of redundant offshore structures of Oil & Gas platforms, such as:
- Floating structures
But also takes care of Replacements en projects worldwide.
Office day-to-day tasks will be to:
- Prepare offshore works (projects as well as tenders);
- Review client data/structure;
- Analysis work, such as:
- Model generation
- Feasibility checks
- Removal analyses
And Offshore tasks such as:
- Site visits during preparation phase
- Offshore support during removal phase
Do you have what is takes and are you patient and solution-oriented?
We are looking for a team player who organizes and plans the work effectively and efficiently. You are quality and result oriented and have the ability to adapt easily when needed.
Furthermore, you have:
- A Bachelor and/or Master degree Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering;
- 5 to 10 years of experience
- A good understanding of offshore structural engineering;
- Excellent analytical, practical and pragmatic skills;
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written;
- The ambition to work (temporarily) at yards, offshore on our vessels or in our other offices.