As a Structural Engineer you will support project teams with calculation and the development of methods and procedures for installing, removing and transporting offshore constructions.
- Prepare and update work packages of procedures, methods, drawings, etc. for various phases of the work.
- Resolve technical queries and recommend solutions to engineering problems related to structural elements.
- Prepare detailed calculations on project related subjects such as rigging, pad-eyes, sea-fastening, barge grillages etc.
- Ensure compliancy with engineering standards and relevant codes.
- Liaise with other departments and participate in project meetings.
- Supervise and provide guidance to Structural Engineers with respect to calculation methods and procedures.
- Minimum Bachelor (HTS) / Master level (Civil Engineering, Offshore Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent).
- 5-10 years (senior) working experience in a project/construction related environment.
- Experience in the offshore construction industry is a must.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
- Team player.
- Flexible and hands-on mentality.
- Willing to travel abroad to sites and sometimes offshore to our vessels.
- We are looking for candidates who already live in The Netherlands and have a valid working permit.