For our client Heerema, who is experienced in the Maritime Offshore industry, we are looking for a Storekeeper!
The Storekeeper on board independently executes all activities necessary for the administrative and logistical processes in the vessel’s stores.
As a Storekeeper, your daily activities are:
- Receiving, inspection, storage and issue (inventory) of materials, efficiently and safely, and you conduct this in a timely manner;
- You are involved in managing the store spaces while taking consumption, regulations, and accessibility into account;
- You ensure that tools and equipment are in good condition, keep your service intervals and make inspection rounds at the vessel for inspection of the storage material;
- Auditing certifications, the state of the material and assigning the correct material;
- Keeping the gas and oxygen in stock and take care of maintenance of the paint and chemical storage on board;
- You are responsible for a secure and clean working environment.
This positions requires a positive person, full of energy with an eye for detail. Furthermore, you have:
- A MTS/MBO diploma, preferably in Logistics;
- A minimum of 2 year work experience preferable as Storekeeper or as Warehouse / Material Manager, acquired in a marine or offshore environment;
- Experience with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook), knowledge of Oracle database and SAP is a plus;
- A result oriented mindset, customer orientation and are quality oriented;
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
*This is a staff position!