For one of our clients in the offshore energy industry we are looking for a Sr. Project Planner!
As a Senior Project Planner you are in charge of the project with regard to planning and milestones. As senior project planner you prepare and update prospects and resources, loaded in the project engineering- & procurement execution schedules. Furthermore you are responsible for the monitoring of the progress related topics to the set schedules .
The main focus of the Senior Project planner is:
- Preparation of the prospect schedules, and the project engineering and procurement schedules
- Set-up of and maintain progress measurement methods for projects
- Arrange and facilitate progress review meetings
- Review of progress reporting for subcontracted scopes
- Prepare consolidated progress charts & tables
- Prepare company resource planning charts & tables
- Initiating new developments regarding planning
We are looking for a Senior Project Planner who knows how to lead an EPC project from start to finish. With your approach and knowledge you can lead and coach the project team to a successful conclusion of the project. You know how to create added value for yourself in the project team by being assertive and constructive towards solutions.
We are looking for the following competences and skills:
- Communicative: You will be in constant contact with multiple departments. Being able to express yourself firmly both verbally and written is key for success;
- Precise: The success is in the details. By keeping your eye out for the details and small changes you manage to create a successful and up to date planning;
- Flexible: Changes are imminent in large projects; you are capable to integrate these changes and with as little effect as possible for the overall planning and with a constructive approach;
- Software: You have an in depth understanding of Primavera P6.