The Senior Project and Contract Specialist provides support to the Supply Chain department. Coordinates and facilitates defined Supply Chain projects. She / he performs contract negotiations, leading a number of Supply Chain projects and managing key contracts.
- Preparing, executing and evaluating tenders and RFQ’s for goods and services with a value in the range of (approximately) 10 thousand to 5 million euros;
- Requires in-depth technical knowledge and procurement experience working with mainly technical stakeholders to provide procurement guidance in the cross-functional team which enables the buyer to work without day-to-day supervision;
- Writing tender tactics and recommendations for award;
- Executes, leads and manages sourcing projects (RFI, RFP, RFQ, ITT);
- Leading procurement projects and execute contract negotiations with support of the legal department;
- Executing contract- and supplier management;
- Manages dedicated contracts (claims, KPI's, amendments, addendums, performance evaluations) for the duration of a project;
- Active participation in development of the Supply Chain department.
- Team-player and effective communicator at all hierarchical levels;
- Relevant bachelor degree;
- NEVI 2 or equivalent;
- 10 – 15 years of experience in a similar role and / or relevant working experience, preferably in the oil & gas industry;
- Self-starter able to take initiative and determine own priorities to meet overall team objective;
- Fluency in both Dutch and English language (both spoken / written);
- Volunteer spirit, taking on additional responsibilities when time / immediate tasks at hand permit;
- Willingness to learn and to ask pertinent questions;
- MS/Office Suite (MS/Word, Excel and PowerPoint) competency.