Manage complex commercial negotiation, definition of contractual terms, sourcing and ensuring timely delivery of goods, services and logistics, to support our operations, projects and other activities. Responsible for delivering procurement / supply chain activities associated with a defined area. The role includes supporting the development of procurement / supply chain strategies & plans, and the engagement of internal and external suppliers & customers as required to meet the project/business objectives.
- Ensure company HSEQ policies, procedures and practices are followed.
- Manage initiatives, negotiations and administering commercial, legal and HSEQ aspects of complex (high value/high risk) contracts, purchase-, rental-, repair- and service orders.
- Contribute and participate in Contractor Management (incl. HSEQ) activities in the role of Supply Chain Advisor to support safe and reliable operations.
- Ensure that existing contracting and purchasing procedures are up-to-date and proposes modifications to improve efficiency and/or effectiveness where required.
- Manage compliance to Supply Chain Management processes and procedures by internal Stakeholders to avoid financial, legal, HSEQ and reputational risk to the Company.
- Manage complex commercial negotiation, definition of contractual terms, sourcing and ensuring timely delivery of goods, services and logistics. This would include the preparation of complex tender packages.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for the SAP-ERP system in line with the Company's procedures. Facilitate the preparation and circulation of periodic and ad-hoc supply chain reports for use in planning and performance management.
- Support more junior SCM employees in a mentor role in order for the junior employees to become valued advisors and trusted business partners.
- Replace the Manager Supply Chain Management in his/her absence thereby assuming all of his/her responsibilities in line with Petrogas’ procedures and Delegation of Authority.
- Understanding of commercial and legal terms and conditions as well as good commercial skills are required to work with many disciplines within the company and understand their needs and priorities.
- Communicating with all levels within the business unit as well as externally is imperative for a proper execution of the job.
Job Knowledge (K-H): (Qualification & Work Experience)
- Education: Bachelor's degree and NEVI/CIPS qualification
- At least total of 15 years of relevant work experience in the petro-chemical or offshore oil and gas industry.
- Vast experience with contracting of services and purchasing of materials;
- Vast experience with contracting for high value/high risk projects
Managerial Scope (MS):
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Excellent Time Management to Meet Deadlines.
- Strong Attention to Details.
- Ability to be Resourceful Problem Solver.
Human Relation Skills:
- Coaching, Mentoring and Motivational Skills.
- Interpersonal and Communications Skills.
- Customer Service Focus.
- Team Work.