For our client Heerema, who is experienced in the Maritime Offshore industry, we are looking for a Rigger Foreman.
As Rigger Foreman you will be managed and supervised by the Shift Foreman. You will lead your team and supervise the execution of work on deck:
- You are responsible for implementing offshore construction activities in a safe manner, in accordance with the procedures and in collaboration with the supervisor;
- You will organise and guide the designated rigging and construction works;
- You will lead a team assigned to you
- You pass on instructions to the Crane Operators;
- Schedule: 5 Weeks on / 5 weeks off .
- You have the authority and responsibility to interrupt and remedy all unsafe situations.
- A vocational or bachelor diploma in a relevant subject;
- Additional training in rigging & slinging;
- Affinity with the offshore industry and heavy lift projects;
- Offshore experience with executing and supervising large on-site construction works;
- Preferably 2 years' experience as Rigger Foreman or Deck Foreman / Bosun in an offshore environment;
- An excellent command of Dutch and English, both spoken and written;
* This is a staff position.