Location: The Hague area
For one of our clients in the Offshore, Oil and Gas industry we are looking for a QC Engineer.
As Quality Control Engineer you will prepare Inspection Test Plans (ITP’s) for all projects where materials are required. Furthermore you need to control the vendor’s performance in the process. You are responsible for inspection and quality control of materials, goods and IB/VDB during the fabrication at our global vendors up to completion. At all time you must maintain and support automation activities and coordinate with other sections, departments and clients as well as with inspection agencies and Authorities.
Your activities are, for example:
- Quality control of all goods fabricated on basis of Requisitions for the company’s projects;
- Is able to identify with the interests, problems and objectives of the organization and takes appropriate action if impediments arise;
- Assistance to quality issues within the company and/or Client;
- Secure budget adherence;
- Maintain a controlled vendor rating system;
- Contribute to the new vendor/sourcing needs to ensure technically and commercially attractive and sound suppliers.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation or equivalent;
- 2 -10 years of relevant working experience, broad technical knowledge and interest;
- Fluent in English both verbal and written, Dutch and another language is a pre.