The Sales and Tendering department of Seaway 7 Heavy Lift Division is looking for a Proposal Coordinator to join our team.
As a Proposal Coordinator you are responsible, under supervision of and in cooperation with, a (Senior) Proposal Manager, for all aspects of the preparation, submission, and clarification of proposals.
· Interpretation of clients ITT documents including specifications and drawings etc. to establish the required understanding of all aspects of the project.
· Preparation of effective installation and/or removal procedures and methods.
· Arrange requests for quotations from potential subcontractors and overall evaluation of subcontractor proposals.
· Preparation of cost estimates in cooperation with cost controllers.
· Preparation of proposal submissions.
· Coordination of input from other departments within the organisation.
· Preparation of the proposal evaluation pack.
· Follow up on proposals related queries received from clients.
Capability profile / Qualifications:
· At least a BSc. or MSc. degree in engineering (preferably in Mechanical, Civil of Offshore Engineering).
· At least 3 years of experience in an engineering position in the offshore installation industry.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Well-developed social, influencing skills.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Strong time management skills and ability to set and meet deadlines.
· Excellent command of English.
· Proactive, positive and flexible.
· Used to working with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.