For one of our international clients in the Offshore and Oil&Gas industry, we are looking for a Project Engineer Topsides.
As a Project Engineer Topsides you are part of a team of professionals whom are participating in projects to deliver floating production solutions in our regional center in Schiedam (NL). You will ensure that the execution is completed as per contract and internal guidelines and procedures and a set time-frame. You will report to Report to Overall Engineering Project Manager and respective Area EPM.
Furthermore you will:
- Coordinate the design and engineering activities;
- Provide support during fabrication, testing and the start-up of projects;
- Coordinate and participate in the preparation of technical documents as per the agreed scope of work;
- Coordinate the interfaces, both within Engineering and with other departments, including Supply Chain, Construction, Completions, HSSE, Regulatory Compliance and the Fleet Operations team.
Valid European Work Permit is required
Our client is looking for candidates with a B.Sc or M.Sc degree in a relevant engineering disciplone, such as Chemical Technology, Naval Architecture, Mechanica, Structural, Offshore or similar. You have 5 to 10 years of experience in an engineering position within the Oil & Gas Upstream industry and relevant projects, preferably with some experience in a leading position. Experience with EPC projects is a must have! You have a keen interest in extending your engineering experience in project engineering.
In addition to this, you have the following skills and competences:
- Topside experience;
- You are willing to accept regular traveling and possible assignments at subcontractors or construction sites abroad and/or offshore for several months on project basis;
- Some exposure to clients;
- Fluent in Englisch.