As Project Engineer you will take allocated tasks to support the Engineering Project Manager.
Your responsibilities include:
- Co-ordination of preparation of technical documents
- Co-ordination of technical interfacing between the work in various engineering disciplines
- Co-ordination of interfacing with purchasing, construction, commissioning and operation activities
- Co-ordination of technical review by the project and third parties, such as Class and Client, and processing of comments
- Organization of document review and control and planning of documents to be issued
We are looking for candidates who have a BSc. or MSc. within any relevant Engineering discipline (e.g. Process, Mechanical, Piping, E&I, Structural). You have at least 10 years of Engineering experience, as well as international experience in multi-disciplinary projects.
Furthermore we request the following:
- Leadership and entrepreneurship to drive the development of new solutions for our energy transition business
- Experience with EPC projects, ideally FPSO
- Broad knowledge of various engineering disciplines
- Team Management experience
- Willingness to travel (the position is based in Schiedam, but limited international travel may be required)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written.