- The Project Buyer is responsible for contract management, the procurement of equipment, materials and services, within the agreed timeframes and against the optimum market conditions for projects. Maintaining relationships with suppliers and (sub)contractors.
- Defining project specific procurement plan.
- Is responsible for the selection of suppliers and subcontractors and monitoring quality, prices and delivery times for large projects (onsite and from HQ).
- Ensuring and coordinating the timely delivery of materials, equipment and services at the designated location for projects.
- Timely informing relevant stakeholders with regard to the project procurement progress.
- Is responsible for contract management for (local) project suppliers and aligning company and local terms of delivery.
- Solving of issues arising from the check of invoices.
- Contributing to the continuously development of the procurement policies and processes.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation, laws and company's guidelines and procedures
- At least 7 years relevant work experience in a international project environment
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Basic skills in ICT Office applications and ERP systems.
- Knowledge of the Offshore Industry
- Relevant Procurement certificate (NEVI)