Location: The Hague area
For one of our clients in the Oil and Gas industry we are looking for a Process Engineer.
As a Process Engineer you will ensure that the latest state of the organisation’s Process technology is applied in the process design and engineering within the project/proposal specifications, authority requirements and other contractual obligations. You will ensure, that for the work done, the design basis and contract information are complete, and you will acquire any missing data and to seek clarification of ambiguous information via the proposal/project organization. And you will approve all process design and engineering documents to make sure that all documents are correct through a review/check procedure established at the start of the project.
Your activities are, for example:
- To perform Process simulations;
- To prepare Process documentation, such as Heat and Material Balances, Process Data Sheets, Process Flow Diagrams, Piping and Instrument Diagrams and Process Descriptions;
- Make furnace and reformer designs and execute the process work for a furnace project;
- To prepare bid evaluation and recommendation of vendor;
- Frequent contacts with most of the departments within Operations and regular contact with the Sales- and Execution Department and the clients and vendors;
- To represent Technip Benelux B.V. as a process engineering contractor in meetings with client, subcontractors, suppliers and authorities.
- BSc or MSc Chemical Engineering or equivalent;
- 3 – 10 years of working experience;
- Experience with making of furnace and reformer designs.