The Company’s main activities are the design, supply, installation, operation and life extension of Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels.. Other products include: semi-submersibles, TLPs, FPSO LNGs, turret mooring systems, brownfield, offshore (off)loading terminals and most recently solutions for renewable energy.
The PIPING DESIGN AND ENGINEERING department is responsible for the piping specifications, philosophies of design, layouts, stress, corrosion, flow and liaises with the relevant authorities and third parties when required.
Design area’s are split between Topsides Process Modules and Vessel piping.
In the role of Senior Piping Designer you are responsible for the development of the Piping Design of either Topsides Process Modules or Vessel Piping on large FPSO projects. Inhouse engineering mostly consists of Basic or FEED engineering. Followed by the coordination of Subcontracted detail engineering and follow-up during construction.
A Technical education at BSc level or adequate relevant experience in this discipline. You have over ten (10) years of experience in Piping design and coordination, preferably in similar positions.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Experience in FEED, Proposals, Basic- and detail design and construction;
- Previous experience with floating production installations;
- Maintains accuracy and efficiency in face of pressure;
- Experience with working in an international dynamic, changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbally;
- Experience in Offshore Piping design rules and regulations;
- Great MS Office skills as well as experience with PDMS Design, Draft, reporting and Navisworks;
- Able to deliver arrangements complete design packages of components and subsystems;
- Previous experience with leading a small group of piping designers is an advantage.