Our client is looking for a management assistant who has a positive attitude and ‘can do’ mentality. With a range of responsibilities from the serious, to just needing a new stapler, you need to be a great multi-tasker.
You are able to bring pragmatic solutions that are in line with the dynamics of an engineering company. If you share our commitment and have an owner’s mindset, then is our client the place for you. This role is demanding and bursting with variety.
- Provide general secretarial support to the General Manager and his team, organize travel arrangements, arrange and assist meetings, host visitors, booking resources, answering phone calls, efficient management of assigned agenda's, take care of office supplies etc.;
- Process, distribute, improve documentation and correspondence;
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential;
- Prepare and create invoices;
- Liaising with support functions (HR, Finance, IT);
- Maintain and update databases and general filing;
- Actively support existing systems (Time Chimp, Share point, Slack etc.);
- Assist with management systems development / improvement;
- Maintain Intranet and internet in cooperation with DTP engineers;
- Manage updates and refresh the LinkedIn page;
- Prepare / develop communications and branding.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant working experience in a similar role;
- All-round knowledge of MS Office;
- The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in Dutch and English both written and spoken;
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality;
- An accurate and flexible attitude;
- You are a team player
- A pro-active and a hands-on mentality;
- Available 24-32 hours.