- Lead and manage a cross disciplined maintenance support team for DPNL operated assets. This role is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of maintenance, including short/long term planning, cost control, integrity assurance, compliance, operational risk management (Zero Harm) and recording using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) are undertaken safely and efficiently.
- Act as senior maintenance focal point and in this role interfacing with key disciplines Production (incl. metering, written scheme of verification), SCM, HSEQ, Engineering, Projects and Finance.
- Support (i.c.w. the Engineering dept.) the implementation of technical change in a safe and cost effective/timely way.
- Develop (i.c.w. operational leadership) skills and competencies of onshore/offshore maintenance personnel as to ensure they are effective, efficient, flexible and adaptable. This role has the following responsibilities and outputs.
- Plan and maintain all relevant aspects of the asset maintenance function, including (not limited to) asset Field Assumptions, short/long term opex/capex planning & budgets, annual service provider year planning and all individual team member/discipline activities (workplans).
- Manage onshore team resourcing i.r.t. work load and business needs.
- Manage (incl. QA/QC) the overall maintenance process i.r.t. workorders, purchase requisitions/orders, invoices and documents.
- Specifically overall responsible for the implementation (predominately the preparation phase) of planned annual shutdowns.
- Manage all maintenance contracts and ensure compliance with the contractor management procedure.
- Manage (occasionally) a selection of maintenance work yourself as to keep the team effective and focussed on high priority work.
- Manage own/team follow-up on Synergi (incidents/hazards) – and Operational Risk Register actions.
- Overall responsible for the availability of a safe, effective and efficient operated assets maintenance program (maintenance routines) and ensure continuous optimisation (maintenance engineering).
- Own & maintain relevant ODMS content.
- Ensure all relevant certifications remain valid and are updated on time.
- Provide report where requested.
- Represent the company and network with other operators (e.g. NOGEPA WG AI) and/or third parties to share best practices and gain advantage for the Company.
- Act (if appointed) as Maintenance Business Process lead (own the Maintenance Corporate Standard).
- Act as Pipeline Integrity Management System Technical Authority.
- Provide maintenance technical advice (where needed) at own and/or other company levels (including new projects other than activities on the current offshore facilities).
- Support (if requested) operational business relevant meetings (e.g. OCM/TCM).
- Act as POM drive owner on behalf of operations & maintenance and ensure the folder remains clean, structured and fit for purpose.
- Participate in periodic ER Duty Rota and maintain skills to fill the onshore ICC Team Leader and/or Offshore Liaison position.
- Control team time writing, presence/absence and holiday planning.
- Run personnel performance reviews according to the company’s standard.
- Graduate level of education preferred.
- Technical qualifications in maintenance discipline; e.g. Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Control System.
- Proven ability in managing planned and corrective maintenance using CMMS (i.e. Maximo).
- Ability to assess, schedule and execute strategic maintenance activities across a broad range of plant and equipment (inclusive subsea infrastructure) in accordance with the regulatory compliance standards.
- Understanding of modern HSEQ management systems, including offshore regulative requirements.
- Strong business/commercial affinity.
- Good appreciation of business risk management and cost/benefit analysis.
- Maintenance and sparing cost budgeting.
- At least 5 years maintenance experience in oil/gas/petrochemical industries leading disciplined maintenance support teams and contracted service providers.
- At least 5 years “hands on” maintenance execution experience in an Offshore/Field/Site environment.
- Strong experience in developing and managing maintenance budgets.
- Setting up maintenance philosophies and strategies for new and existing projects.
- Lead by example in adherence to the key corporate values of results-focus, decisiveness, trustworthiness, professionalism and respect.
- Good people management skills and well-honed ability to influence others.
- Strong interpersonal – and communication skills, including ability to liaise with external agents and other organisations e.g. Regulatory Authorities, NOGEPA, Service Contractors and other Operators.
- Innovative and strategic thinking required.
- A sound appreciation of the life cycle of offshore developments from a maintenance perspective.
- Medically fit and in possession of required safety training certificates for visiting offshore installations.