Our client is upgrading and expanding its production plant for production of Thermoplastic Composite Pipe (TCP). The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for providing effective, intrinsic safe solutions to improve the long term reliability and predictability of the production equipment that manufactures Thermoplastic Composite Pipe (TCP). The expected solutions are in the areas of scheduled-/condition-based maintenance, equipment design, standard operating procedures etc.. You will join the Asset Management team consisting of several maintenance technicians, maintenance planners/work preparers and Asset Manager.
- Development, design and continuous improvement of the Maintenance Plan;
- Optimizing the ERP system for Asset Management;
- Development and implementation of intrinsic safe troubleshooting-, diagnosis- & repair tools/methods;
- Training the Asset Management staff and Maintenance Operators, incl. hands-on at the shop floor;
- Acquiring & processing equipment performance data for Predictive & Condition Based Maintenance and Root Cause Analysis;
- Predict, monitor, report and follow-up the effects of (improved) scheduled maintenance activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical-, mechanical, or preferably maintenance engineering;
- Preferably 5 years’ experience in maintenance engineering;
- Knowledge of Industrial IT in maintenance applications;
- Knowledge of relevant HSE legislation & (industry) standards;
- Technical skills and hands-on experience to assist on the shop floor and the work shop;
- Problem solving capability;
- Team player;
- Written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and in English.