Location: Amsterdam area
For one of our clients in the Offshore industry we are looking for a Junior Tender Engineer.
As Junior Tender Engineer you will engineer a fit-for-purpose solution for the leads and tenders generated by the Sales department, while learning all the ins and outs of TCP design and its applications.
Your activities are, for example:
- Perform engineering activities related to the bid and ensure engineering documents and proposals are delivered on time and within budget. This includes the design of the TCP and all related equipment and ancillaries. Main focus is on the design and analysis of a fit-for-purpose solution that balances product performance, project risks and costs;
- Compile technical documents for the bid, including reports, specifications, risk assessments, qualification plan and the technical proposal;
- Identify possibilities for improving the competitiveness of our products;
- Respond to technical queries and provide overall technical support to the Sales team;
- Report to the engineering team lead and to the tender / sales manager responsible for the project.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering, Offshore or Subsea engineering, or equivalent;
- Graduate engineer or max 3 years working experience as engineer in the Oil & Gas industry;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of composites is advantageous;
- Familiarity with offshore applications and markets is advantageous;
- Good command of the English language (written & spoken) is essential. Dutch is advantageous
- Good IT-literacy, especially in MS Office.
For this position it is required to be a resident of the Netherlands.