For one of our clients in the oil & gas industry we are looking for a Junior Operations Engineer!
The Junior Operations Engineer provides business focused operations engineering advice and (pro-actively) support the operations organization on HSE, engineering, administration/document control, safety studies, audits, methods, procedures and project (brown/greenfield) related activities.
- Effectively support the operations engineering department in improving its overall performance;
- Develop, adjust and ensure the as-built status of the production installations operating manuals;
- Develop, adjust and ensure the as-built status of the operational procedures, work-instructions and guidelines;
- Act as mediator between the different departments (assets operations department, HSE, facility engineering and drilling/well services) regarding technical, procedural and operational matters;
- Act as the document control focal point for the operations engineering department; and Generic (administrative) support for the operations engineering department;
- Ensure all to operations engineering related documents are processed, documented in WINZ doc. control systems and kept up to date with current situation (as-built); and generic (administrative) support for the asset operations organisation;
- Act as facilitator (third party alignment) and attend the (project or MOC) related safety studies such as HAZOP/HAZID & SIL assessments as the operations engineering representative;
- Control/promote new legislation and standards by issuing operational directives, procedures and instructions based on legal/regulatory compliance or operational requirements;
- Administer the installation Health & Safety Document’s in line with legal requirements, i.e. delivery for new installations, updating after major modifications, 5-yearly updates;
- Ensure that during the assigned activities all statutory and company rules and regulations in relation to health, safety & the environment are fully complied with.
As a candidate you should have:
- An Engineering Degree (HBO/BSc or equivalent based on experience);
- At least 2 years of relevant E&P Industry operational or engineering experience, preferably in the Southern North Sea;
- Good command of both written and verbal English and Dutch are essential.