As Junior HSEQ Advisor you provide advice and support the organisation guided by the HSEQ manager. You will visit sites on production platforms and shorebase. Provide HS&Q advice and support to projects and represent the client in meetings.
Primary functional duties:
- Coordinate the organisation Emergency Response process including training and exercises, maintaining ER facilities and bridging systems with contractors;
- Coordinate the incident management process, including reporting, investigation, recording and improvement;
- Act as the functional owner of the event and action tracking system, keeping it fit-for-purpose and properly implemented across the organisation;
- Ensure sufficient HS&Q awareness and understanding across the organisation by providing personnel inductions, training and information sessions and running campaigns on specific topics;
- Understand the Netherlands regulatory framework on working conditions legislation and help safeguarding this within the organisation;
- Provide knowledgeable advice and support, to both onshore and offshore, in the field of occupational health and safety, including but not limited to hazardous substances, work environment and working practices, and related control measures;
- Drive and facilitate the continuous maintenance of the Management System, by pro-actively supporting and advising Process Owners and Document Custodians responsible for the content;
- Lead and/or participate in internal and contractor audits and inspections;
- Assure collection, process, analyse and report of HSEQ-related performance data and statistics vs. their KPI’s.
Furthermore you have:
- BOSIET / HUET or ability to obtain this;
- Bachelor degree preferably in a technical subject or equivalent;
- Understanding of the upstream oil and gas sector and/or other process industries;
- Broad H&S understanding, preferably backed by formal qualification (MVK/HVK);
- Good clarity of expression in Dutch and English, written and oral;
- Knowledge of; REACH, Management systems preferably backed by audit training, Incident investigation.