Together with the Manager Procurement you will take on the challenge to further optimize and implement the Procurement process. Your main responsibility will be to ensure our projects and assets receive their required products on time and for the most optimum conditions.
On a daily base you are taking the lead of negotiation on assigned suppliers, ensuring our deliveries are in line with our project planning and reviewing the performance of our suppliers. You will be working closely with internal stakeholders to support them with their purchases and to ensure they are aware of our procurement procedures.
Furthermore, together with the Manager Procurement you will continuously look how the procurement process, supplier base and sourcing strategies can be further optimized.
We are looking for a real team player who can build strong relations ship with our internal stakeholders and suppliers, that has a drive to continuously get the best deal and likes to be part of further improving our Clients Procurement processes.
- Requesting, negotiating, and ordering parts and services for our assets and projects.
- Ensuring all parts and service are delivered correctly and on time.
- Capturing opportunities to further improve our sourcing strategies.
- Supporting the manger Procurement with the personalization of the Procurement department.
- 0-to-2-year experience in the procurement professional.
- Bachelor level, a procurement or supply chain background is a pre.
- Commercial awareness.
- Fluent Dutch and English.
- Excel expert.
- Analytical and KPI driven.