- Supports Operations with ad hoc Control/ Metering/ Allocation/ Networking issues
- Holds and applies skill for designing and implementing modifications, in an independent manner, in line with Company and International standards.
- Advises on new and/or modification projects, takes the lead in resolving problems related to the Distributed Control Systems / Process Safeguarding Systems/Fire & Gas systems and Metering systems.
- Provide assurance that Safety Environment Critical Elements (SECE) comply with the client Integrity Management Standards.
- Identifies ways to improve work processes and generates new ideas and concepts for Business improvement.
- Manages, co- works with and/or advises Engineering Contractors for study work, upgrade or replacement projects.
- Manages discipline vendor support contracts, ensuring contract performance reviews are undertaken and all materials and service orders are technically approved.
- For the designated installations, maintains the lifecycle technical integrity for the Instrumentation and Controls discipline by developing, maintaining and approving appropriate maintenance and integrity strategies. Ensures periodic review and continuous improvement.
- Ensures all temporary or permanent modifications are technically assessed, meet appropriate standards and are correctly endorsed. Attends Factory Acceptance Tests as required.
- Assesses deviations from standard, material degradation reports and maintenance deferrals, ensuring risk levels are acceptable.
- Regarding Management of Change (MOC), advises on technical endorsement of proposals and management of subsequent implementation.
- BSc./HTS Educational level (or equivalent)
- Training and hand-on experience with DSC/ Safeguarding Systems, Quality and Metering systems and gas production processes
- 10 years experience with Instrumentation and Control Systems
- More than 10 years’ experience in process control engineering activities including
- Start-up and commissioning of gas processing systems
- Knowledge of HAZOP, SIL, HSE reviews
- The ability to work as a part of a multi-discipline project team
- Excellent communication skills