As an Engineer – Transport, Installation & Removal you provide technical work preparation services for product development, studies, tenders and projects, on removal, transport, installation and wind related scopes. You are a member of one of the Business Units Decommissioning, Transport and Installation, Wind or the Strategy and Technology Department.
Your activities, for example:
- Perform engineering, technical project preparation and execution support of offshore projects, i.e. heavy lift installation and removal projects;
- Develop offshore execution methods for offshore projects, nomination of required equipment, concept and detail design of lifting arrangements etc.;
- Review and organize review of internal and external deliverables (drawings, reports and procedures);
- Prepare subcontractor Scope of Works.
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Maritime Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in engineering, project preparation and execution of offshore projects;
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written;
- Fluent in Dutch or/and Spanish;
- The ambition to work (temporarily) at yards, offshore on our vessels or in our other offices.