For our client in the oil & gas industry, we are looking for an HSSE Representative to join their team!
The purpose of this role is to support the onshore team in HSSE related matters for the preparations and execution of the project. Furthermore, this role provides day-to-day operational HSSE support during the execution of work in the following:
- To promote excellence in safety management across all levels of onshore activity;
- To facilitate the delivery of the HSSE plan and targets;
- To provide support, coaching, specialist expertise and advice to the operational teams and workforce;
- To intervene and stop work when this is not meeting process and proceed
- To promote compliance with safe working practice and use of the management system, particularly work management;
- Assure the operational and technical teams are aware and understand the essential safety rules, coach the team were required however also intervene if safety rules are breached;
- Work closely with on-site contractors and assure contractors are aware of the HSSE requirements. Coach, support and intervene where required.
- Support in control of work, from the preparation of the Permit to Work / Task Risk Assessment, review of work programs to execution on the sites;
- Facilitate input to the HSSE Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Support the team in the execution in the Contractor Audit Plan;
- During maintenance campaigns (also known as Turnaround or TAR), act as HSSE Representative in the TAR Team, responsible for delivery of the TAR HSSE scope;
- Promotion of a culture where all operations and maintenance activities are conducted in a safe and effective manner and in line with the HSSE performance standards;
- Support Operations in the supervisory responsibility to ensure that all work activities are executed in accordance with procedures;
- Organize HAZID and follow up the outcome actions.
- Coordination of HSSE activities during the TAR and supervision of HSSE TAR team.
- NEBOSH, HVK or similar qualification;
- Considerable knowledge of the NL legislation;
- Knowledge of incident investigation and management systems;
- Experience of producing technical/statistical reports/presentations at a managerial level;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Experience in the oil and gas industry;
- Experience with Turnarounds;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good organisation and planning skills;
- IT literate: Applicable databases, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to intermediate level.