The HSEQ department is responsible for the coordination of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality related matters on corporate and project level and they are looking for an experienced HSEQ Engineer who can join their team.
- Actively promote the Work Safe Home Safe and IIF program;
- Define corporate and project related HSEQ risks;
- Ensure all incidents and non-conformities are properly notified, investigated, reviewed and followed-up;
- Conduct in-depth root cause investigations of incidents;
- Conduct 1st and 2nd party HSEQ audits both onshore and offshore;
- Coordinate and/or perform in-house training on HSEQ related issues and participate in any other company or department-initiated developments;
- Review client proposals and provide tender HSEQ input;
- Act as focal point for clients with HSEQ-related questions;
- Facilitate HAZID (Hazard Identification) sessions and prepare project Task Risk Assessments;
- Maintain project legal registers;
- Provide project HSEQ deliverables in time, correct and complete;
- Support project execution, both onshore (office and sites) and offshore.
- NEBOSH (HVK), MOSHE or equivalent qualification;
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position in the offshore construction sector;
- Experience with removal, disposal, remediation and environmental (impact) studies and projects;
- Minimum Bachelor level of education;
- Experience in assessing third party HSE management systems and conducting HSEQ audits/site visits/inspections;
- Project team player;
- Experience with legal compliance and risk management;
- Practical, analytical, accurate and problem-solving attitude;
- Able to liaise with other departments, both on- and offshore, client’s representatives, (sub)contractors, suppliers, certifying and legislative authorities;
- Experience in writing HSEQ tender and project documentation;
- Able to write reports in a clear and coherent manner;
- Excellent command of English;
- Proactive and self starting mentality.
* Please be aware that they are looking for someone who’s willing to join the company as an employee and they are not hiring (independent) contractors for this position.