The HSEQ department is responsible for the coordination of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality related matters on a company and project level and we are looking for an experienced HSEQ Engineer who can join our team.
- Actively promote our Work Safe Home Safe program.
- Define company and project related HSEQ risks.
- Ensure all incidents and non-conformities are properly notified, investigated, reviewed and followed-up.
- Conduct in-depth root cause investigations of incidents.
- Conduct 1st and 2nd party HSEQ audits both onshore and offshore.
- Coordinate and/or perform in-house training on HSEQ related topics and participate in any other company or department-initiated developments.
- Review client proposals and provide tender HSEQ input.
- Act as focal point for clients with HSEQ-related questions.
- Facilitate HAZID (Hazard Identification) sessions and project Task Risk Assessments.
- Maintain project legal compliance registers.
- Provide project HSEQ deliverables in time, correct and complete.
- Support project execution, both onshore (office and sites) and offshore.
- Minimum Bachelor level of education.
- NEBOSH (HVK), NVQ6, MOSHE or equivalent qualification.
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position in the offshore construction or renewable wind sector.
- Experience with legal compliance and risk management.
- Experience in writing HSEQ tender and project documentation.
- Experience in assessing third party HSE management systems and conducting HSEQ audits/site visits/inspections.
- Able to liaise with other departments, both on- and offshore, client’s representatives, (sub)contractors, suppliers, certifying and legislative authorities.
- Affinity with Quality, Environment and Sustainability aspects of our business.
- Project team player.
- Practical, analytical, accurate and problem-solving attitude.
- Able to write reports in a clear and coherent manner.
- Excellent command of English
- Proactive and self starting mentality