For our client Heerema, who is experienced in the Maritime Offshore industry, we are looking for an experienced HSE Officer to join their team offshore!
As HSE Officer you are responsible for QASHE advice during the project preparation as well as advice from ‘kick off’ on board until the end of the execution of the project. You pro-actively coach on the proper implementation and compliance to the QAHSE Management System on board and Emergency response Team roles, advise and verify correct safety precautions including toolbox talks.
- Report incidents;
- Participate in (client) audits;
- Follow-up on audit results and conduct workplace assessments;
- Lead the Safety Officers in their activities and responsibilities.
- Our preferred candidates holds a Bachelor in Safety Management;
- Have at least 5 – 8 years’ of relevant experience;
- Are capable to liaise with other departments, both on- and offshore, client’s representatives, (sub)contractors, suppliers, certifying and legislative authorities;
- You have a practical, analytical, accurate and problem-solving attitude;
- Are able to write reports in a clear and coherent manner;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken, is essential.