Location: The Hague area
For one of our clients in the Oil and Gas industry we are looking for a HR Project Advisor.
The Human Resources Project Advisor who would support the Management with the process “People on Projects”. The function will focus on our people and projects in remote client based locations in the Benelux area.
Your activities are, for example:
- Prepare offers of employment and contracts;
- Manage relationship with labour hire agencies;
- Delivers the Induction program and ensures all checklists are completed;
- Support immigration processes (work permit application and renewals) for expatriates;
- Ensure personnel records are maintained to meet employee, organisation and statutory requirements and entitlements;
- Ensures compliance training is completed;
- Maintains agreed arrangements for accommodation and transportation;
- Point of contact for general employee questions in regard to their terms and conditions, pay issues, medical insurance and so on;
- Provides advice and assistance on specific Human Resources related themes, in line with (inter)national law and legislation and international mobility;
- Keeps management advised of potential problem areas and recommends / implements solutions.
- This part-time position (32 hours) requires a hands-on approach at Bachelors level;
- The candidate should like a varied and broad scope, plus appreciate getting into details while maintaining the overall overview;
- Knowledge of Human Resources related (inter)national law and legislation (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and UK area);
- Substantial experience in international assignments & immigration management;
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch;
- A self-starter with the ability to work individually as well as within a team;
- Experience in a similar internationally orientated Human Resources role, preferably within the energy engineering industry.