The HR Document Controller controls all HR documentation within the HR cycle in various applications such as our Learning Management System, Digital Personnel File and Applicant Tracking System. From onboarding of new personnel, training and certification to related correspondence. As HR Document Controller you proactively check, chase, release and archive these documents as well as draft and/or send out certain standardized correspondence. You are part of the Training team and work closely with your colleagues in HR (focused on Training, HR Service Desk and Recruitment), the ICT department and the Operations and Equipment department as well as external training centers and ICT consultants.
By doing so, together we can ensure that our personnel executes their job, on- and offshore, in compliance with laws, rules and regulations.
Your daily activities:
- Proactively obtain, check for accuracy and completeness and process documents/certificates;
- Ensure the accuracy of the information in the HR systems, e.g. by creating reports and follow up on findings and listing trainings in LMS;
- Provide advice and support with regard to the documentation systems and document control processes;
- Create, prepare and handle standardized HR correspondence;
- Answer questions from employees face to face, by phone or by e-mail.
Working with our client means you have a positive attitude and ‘can do’ mentality. You think on your feet and are able to bring pragmatic solutions that are in line with the dynamics of a project organization. If you share our commitment, then this company is the place for you. Together we get the job done!
The profile of our new HR Document Controller:
- Vocational degree in ICT or administration and equivalent working and thinking level;
- Approximately two years of professional experience as Document Controller;
- Experienced user of SAP HR, SAP SuccessFactors, SharePoint and MS Office. Experience with Connexys is considered an advantage;
- Used to working with sensitive information and working knowledge of GDPR;
- Process minded, accurate, quality- and result orientated;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken;
- Available for 40 hours per week.