As a HR Assistant Service Desk you will assist current and future employees and management with HR related questions and applications. Conducting a precise and efficient HR administration is the core business of the HR Assistant Service Desk, this includes providing excellent service to our customers.
You have a positive attitude and ‘can do’ mentality. You think on your feet and are able to bring pragmatic solutions that are in line with the dynamics of a project organization.
Your daily activities:
- Analysing HR regulations in order to give good advice;
- Creating, preparing and handing HR correspondence to employee / manager;
- Answering questions from employees face to face, by phone or by e-mail;
- Checking correspondence and transactions of your colleagues;
- The correct processing of personnel changes in our SAP HR system.
This position requires a stress-resistant and outgoing team player that is customer service oriented. In addition, you are a reliable person with a strong attention for detail.
Furthermore you have:
- A minimum of a relevant mbo diploma;
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in Dutch and English both written and spoken;
- 1- 3 years work experience with the execution of a HR administration;
- Work experience with the processing of personnel changes in HR systems (SAP is a preference);
- Organizational sensitivity and empathic ability;
- A 'can do' mentality and a team player.