For one of our clients in the Offshore Construction industry we are looking for Field Engineers who can temporarily join their team!
The Field Engineers are responsible for engineering work offshore under the supervision of the Project Engineer or Superintendent.
- To prepare and update work packs of procedures, methods, drawings etc. for each phase of the work;
- To ensure that only the latest revisions of documents, procedures, drawings etc. are available at the place of work;
- To resolve technical queries and recommend alternative solutions to engineering problems;
- To perform setting out of work points and subsequent verification for grillage, seafastening and other deck fabrications in accordance with procedures and drawings;
- To produce material requisitions with sufficient information to meet the required technical, quality and safety standards;
- To perform inspection activities when determined by the Quality Control and Inspection Plans;
- To obtain the Clients signature of acceptance on QC/Inspection Plans;
- To prepare the as built documentation package.
- Higher Technical College(HTS) / Technical University (TU) level (Civil Engineering, Maritime Design or Mechanical Engineering specialised in steel structural design or equivalent);
- You have offshore certificates;
- You have knowledge of strength calculations;
- 2 to 3 years experience with installing offshore constructions.