FACILITY ENGINEER WITH THE AMBITION TO WORK ON CLIMATE CHANGE
The Netherlands has set out clear climate goals: by 2030, greenhouse gas emissions must be reduced by at least 55% compared to 1990. By 2050, the Netherlands must be climate neutral. One method to achieve the climate change goals is to capture and store CO2 (Carbon Capture and Storage or CCS for short).
Our client participates in numerous CCS projects. As a Facility Engineer, you will be involved in a variety of these projects.
Among other things, you can think about the following:
– You supervise engineering studies, plan them, manage the budget, and ensure that the designs are of high quality and safety.
– As a member of the Project Engineering team, you share responsibility for the technical aspects of the project such as offshore pipeline, compressor station, onshore pipeline, and project management.
– As a member of the Carbon Transport & Storage (CTS) Centre of Excellence, you act as a recognized knowledge carrier in the field of CO2-specific facility engineering.
You enjoy working in a dynamic setting. You are a self-starter who also understands when you need to involve others.
What else do we require?
– You have at least a minimum higher professional education and +5 years work experience as a Facility Engineer, ideally with extensive experience for an operator in the offshore industry.
– You are skilled in System Integration, Process Engineering, Structural Engineering and you have a track record in process optimization.
– You have experience in performing gap/root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
– You are in the possession of a European work permit.
– You have a good command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing. Or you are willing to learn the Dutch language.
BRILLIANT TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
A direct (staff) contract with our Client, a unique workplace in an expanding company that plays a significant role in the Dutch energy industry.
Option for a 32 or 40 hour per week employment contract. Along with working both at the office and from home, 42 days of holiday leave (based on working full-time), and the opportunity to participate in the leadership program.
Health is crucial so sports facilities, including a trainer, are also part of the overall package!
Please apply using this link: https://lnkd.in/eJn5fQVG if you're interested.
To learn more about this position, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at +31(10) 7141800, and ask for Christophe Martin or Frank de Winter.