The Engineering department is responsible for the technical preparation required for the installation and removal of fixed / floating platforms, and the installation of subsea infrastructure. Together with colleagues and customers, the engineers work in dedicated multidisciplinary project teams on constructive and workable solutions for these technically challenging projects.
Your duties and responsibilities are:
- Contributing to the provision of drawings and models for the offshore projects;
- Work on drawings for transport, lifting and hoisting work and foundations in the sea that are required for offshore platform installations and removals;
- Creating 3D simulations and installation controls for projects;
- Making drawings that comply with the Drawing Control procedure and department standards;
- Collaborate with project designers and engineers;
- Solving and / or providing support with technical challenges in a structural design;
- You work with the tools Microstation, Inventor and 3dsMax.
- A completed MBO course in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience as a Draughtsman;
- Experience with Microstation, Inventor and 3dsMax;
- Affinity with work preparation and planning;
- You have communication skills in the Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing;
- Currently living in the Netherlands.