For our client in the offshore industry, we are looking for a Crew Planner/Coordinator!
The Crew Planner Coordinator will assist and direct our Personnel Planners with daily matters regarding crew allocation and shortages.
In this position you liaise with colleague Planners, Manager Crewing and any other project, operations and equipment managers, to support all crew and project team members to and from the vessels.
- Provide timely input for weekly crew changes;
- Arrange logistics, call of and ensure timely availability of crew; personnel and subcontractors;
- Follow up on identified resource risks and identify mitigating actions in consultation with personnel
- Execute activities in compliance with the company policy and external partner requirements.
In order to be a successful Personnel Planner we are looking for specific characteristics. Although our Crew changes are planned with upmost accuracy, the workscope is divers and dynamic. The new colleague is eager to learn on the job and is service-minded. In addition you have;
- Relevant MBO level;
- Strong knowledge of the Dutch and English Language, both written and spoken;
- Stress resistant;
- Excellent problem – solving skills;
- The willingness and flexibility to work outside of office hours;
- Experience with MS Office packages.