The Contracts Manager is responsible for the content of the contracts that are allocated to him or her and shall negotiate, together with the Proposal Manager or Project Manager, the terms and conditions of our contracts directly with (inter)national clients and suppliers.
- Drafting of commercial and contractual clarifications for presentation in proposals to clients;
- Review of client proposed contract templates and evaluation against the commercial contracting policies;
- Negotiate the Project terms and conditions with the clients;
- Participate in project meetings and ensure adequate administrational follow up;
- Support Proposal Manager(s) or Project Manager(s) on all commercial and contractual matters;
- Define contractual strategy and ensure adherence to such strategy during the Project;
- Provide commercial/contractual/legal input for project close-outs;
- Draft commercial and contractual Project correspondence;
- Conduct and/or support claims management;
- In Project phase, ensure compliance with all contractual procedures and monitor project correspondence for commercial and contractually relevant matters.
- English Law jurisdiction expertise. Knowledge of German, French or Taiwanese jurisdictions would be a strong plus;
- A business law education at university level (Bachelor Degree or equivalent);
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with problem solving and decision making abilities;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in similar position in the offshore construction industry;
- Accurate and structured;
- Willing to travel abroad;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Team player.