As the Process Engineer, ensure assigned Process engineering activities are executed in an agile manner for concept project. To utilise knowledge and experience of engineering principles and procedures to complete your work ensuring the concept engineering design can be properly translated into PFDs, data sheets, and other documents. To prioritize assigned activities to ensure continued progress in order to meet key project milestones. Provide high quality concept and process engineering support for the ongoing and further development projects.
- Understand, plan and deliver assigned tasks with accuracy within agreed time frame.
- Develop engineering documents in a manner that the design intent can be interpreted correctly.
- Proactively interface with Project Lead and peers for resolving issues, sharing information and progress.
- Provide engineering and technical expertise for projects with emphasis in Ammonia Synthesis and hydrogen production based upon technologies offered by major licensors.
- Seek clarification or guidance as soon as difficulties arise; recommend alternative solutions.
- Liaise with Engineering and Operations to identify concept projects which are required to meet the corporate field development plans either directly (oil or gas generating projects) or indirectly (renewables etc.) and to conceive, screen and develop alternative solutions.
- Prepare Concept Selection Report to document the concept selection, cost and execution strategy, as appropriate.
- Pursue new technology opportunities.
- Maintain up-to-date process models system.
- Identify & pursue opportunities to optimize utilization or de-bottleneck existing process system.
- Degree in chemical or process engineering or equivalent.
- 10 years relevant experience in the offshore Oil & Gas industry with specific experience with ammonia projects.
- Experience in design and operating principles of Steam Methane Reforming upstream of the Ammonia plant is a must.
- Concept engineering and feasibility study experience.
- Should be Conversant with international standards like ABS, ISO etc.
- Must be capable of handling a project independently and interacting with all parties concerned both internal and external.